www.dol.gov - U.S. Department of Labor
www.fefe.arizona.edu - Family Economics and Financial Education (FEFE)
www.jumpstartcoalition.org - Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
www.ncee.net - National Council for Economic Education
www.ocee.org - Ohio Council on Economic Education
- Junior Achievement (JA) - Junior Achievement is a bridge between businesses and education and uses hands-on experiences to help young people understand the economics of life. For more information visit www.ja.org.
- Hands On Banking - Sponsored by the Wells Fargo Foundation, this financial education program presents money management skills for all ages in relationship-based lessons. For more information visit www.handsonbanking.org or email email@example.com.
- Money Smart - Offered by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Money Smart is an adult education program that teaches the basics of financial literacy. For more information visit www.fdic.gov/consumers/consumer/moneysmart.
- National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE) - NEFE is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping all Americans acquire the information and gain the skills necessary to take control of their personal finances. For more information visit www.nefe.org.
- Technology Based Solutions (TBS) - Offers the Money Management Basics series, an adult financial literacy program that comprises of six money management courses. These courses are designed to teach the basics of goal setting, managing money, personal financial investing and developing an action portfolio. For more information visit www.asktbs.com.