Immediate Ways to Invest:
- Download our Pledge Card - print and mail it to 526 Putnam Avenue, Zanesville, Ohio 43701 or email email@example.com
- Download our Automatic Debit Authorization Form
- DONATE ONLINE VIA CREDIT CARD NOW
Would you like to give a gift that keeps giving for years and years? Here are some gift ideas that will keep giving and you don’t even have to reach for your check book. It’s a way you can help your community to grow stronger each year. And you don’t need to be a millionaire to give a gift that will make a real difference!
There are many types of planned gifts, all of which can have significant tax benefits.
Name United Way of MPM as a beneficiary in your will – A bequest provision can be included in your will when you create it, or you can amend an existing will.
Make and outright gift of cash, appreciated stock or personal assets – This is an excellent technique for individuals that are looking to benefit from an immediate tax deduction, possible from a significant bonus or selling a business.
Name United Way of MPM as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or IRA account – Perpetuating your gift through a retirement plan is simple, flexible and can have significant tax benefits. Contact the administrator of your retirement plan to designate United Way of Muskingum, Perry and Morgan Counties as a beneficiary.
Name United Way of MPM as a beneficiary of an existing or new life insurance policy – Consider assigning ownership of your policy to United Way for immediate tax benefits, or simply designate Unite Way as the beneficiary to leave a lasting legacy in our community
There are other ways an estate gift may be made to your local United Way, including Charitable Trusts and Charitable Gift Annuities. Please contact your financial advisor to determine the best planned giving plan for you. If you would like assistance and guidance in planned giving please contact us at www.unitedwayofmpm.org or call Audrey Foster at 740-454-6872.
This information is intended to provide general gift planning information. Our organization is not qualified to provide specific legal, tax or investment advice, and this publication should not be looked to or relied upon as a source for such advice. Consult with your own legal and financial advisors before making any gift.
Donate Items on our Wish List:
Your house, business, garage or basement could hold (tax-deductible) treasures. United Way of MPM would gladly accepts new or gently used items that we need! Here are a few items we are in need of:
- External trash can with lid and wheels
- Carpet cleaning services (a great way to donate your time!)
In addition to traditional methods of giving (i.e. pledges forms, cash, check), there are other ways you can give to the United Way!
- Link www.smile.amazon.com
- Sign-in and Create Account
- Search for United Way of Muskingum, Perry and Morgan Counties as the charitable organization to support and select
- From there, you can start shopping!
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know with the same products, same prices, same service. For your donation to COUNT, please always logon to www.smile.amazon.com first before shopping!
- Take the link from the main page of United Way of MPM down and put it under this link
- Registering for your Kroger Community Rewards is FREE and easy!
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Sign-in and Create account
- View your rewards details
- Scroll down to community rewards section
- Enter in United Way of MPM’s Organization #84079
- Re-register your Community Rewards every April
Support United Way of MPM and set up one of these giving accounts today!