- Our United Way
- Local Investment of Funds
- Community Impact
- Financial Stability Partnership
- Partner Agencies
- Contact Us
- Community Impact is less about helping one person at a time and more about changing systems to help all of us. We are all connected and interdependent. With this philosophy, United Way of MPM has adopted goals with outcomes around Income, Education, and Health, plus Safety Net Services.
- We have identified these outcomes through other conversations with community groups including the Community Impact team and community members. We know that if we work towards achieving these outcomes through collaboration and partnerships among agencies, businesses, and community members, we will have a healthier, better educated, more financially stable community.
- This is not a new direction for United Way, but a progression. In the past several years, we have asked the programs we invest in, such as the Student Assistant Services at Morgan Behavioral Health Choices, Youth Programs at the Muskingum Family Y and the Zanesville Civic League, and the Payee Services at Catholic Social Services to provide the specific outcomes they want to achieve.
- In 2013, the funding process was opened to any program within a non-profit agency that was advancing one of the outcomes from the matrix. This gives United Way of MPM more focus with our funding and collaborations. Our outcomes and the work around them are outlined in the Community Impact Matrix and the Proposed Program Outcomes, which are available under Community Impact at www.unitedwayofmpm.org.
- We have also completed three quarterly Community Impact updates around Income, Education, and Health. The Safety Net update will be in the Fall of 2013.
For more information on Community Impact, the programs we invest in, or United Way of MPM, please visit our website at www.unitedwayofmpm.org or dial 2-1-1.