- Our United Way
- Local Investment of Funds
- Community Impact
- Financial Stability Partnership
- Partner Agencies
- Contact Us
- Annual Celebration Registration
FamilyWize Prescription Discount Card
Please print this card as many times as needed and take to your local pharmacy to begin saving!
Since 2009, the FamilyWize Card has been used 28,114 times for $387,245.24 in savings!
Have you saved yet?
How does the card work?
- The FamilyWize prescription drug discount card is NOT insurance. It is a program that provides a discount on prescription drugs not covered by insurance for individuals with or without insurance.
- Give your card to the participating pharmacy when having new prescriptions filled or on refills.
- The cost for medication will be the discount price offered through FamilyWize or the pharmacy’s usual and customary retail price, whichever is lower.
How much can it save?
- The card can save an average of 30% or more, depending on the drug.
- Go to www.familywize.com to look up drug prices.
Who is covered?
- The program is available to everyone and covers all members of the household.
- There is no income limit, age requirement, eligibility or registration required.
What is covered?
- All FDA approved brand and generic prescription medications. However, there is no mail-order prescription service with this card.
Cards can be picked up at United Way, 526 Putnam Avenue, physician's offices and local agencies. For a complete list, dial 2-1-1.
|Blacker's Pharmacy||Rite Aid|
|Johnston's Pharmacy||Sam's Club|
|Pick 'n Save|
For information on FamilyWize, go to www.familywize.com.