Please print this card as many times as needed and take to your local pharmacy to begin saving!
Since 2009, the FamilyWize Card has been used 28,114 times for $387,245.24 in savings!
Have you saved yet?
How does the card work?
- The FamilyWize prescription drug discount card is NOT insurance. It is a program that provides a discount on prescription drugs not covered by insurance for individuals with or without insurance.
- Give your card to the participating pharmacy when having new prescriptions filled or on refills.
- The cost for medication will be the discount price offered through FamilyWize or the pharmacy’s usual and customary retail price, whichever is lower.
How much can it save?
- The card can save an average of 30% or more, depending on the drug.
- Go to www.familywize.com to look up drug prices.
Who is covered?
- The program is available to everyone and covers all members of the household.
- There is no income limit, age requirement, eligibility or registration required.
What is covered?
- All FDA approved brand and generic prescription medications. However, there is no mail-order prescription service with this card.
Cards can be picked up at United Way, 526 Putnam Avenue, physician's offices and local agencies. For a complete list, dial 2-1-1.
|Blacker's Pharmacy||Rite Aid|
|Johnston's Pharmacy||Sam's Club|
|Pick 'n Save|
For information on FamilyWize, go to www.familywize.com.